Monday, February 25, 2013

Jbefuobhjksjk :(

I haven't been feeling so swell lately. I've been restricting again so I'm not eating a lot. I'm weak and tired but I'm going better than last time. Or worse, depending in how you look at it. I feel much more in control. It's kind of natural now, and I think that might be bad. I'm always in two minds about this, I want to stop and do better simultaneously. Uh. Everyone's all on my case about counsellors and food and suspicious whenever I'm in the bathroom for a second too long. It's hard.

On top of all those shenanigans, I'm doing twelve hour days at my course. I also need a lot more money if I'm going to move out which means longer days. I don't know if I can do it. I feel like I'm physically breaking. It's just a good thing I've got five seasons of 30 Rock.

But I do have a driving test in a week!
Driving + Jacinta = yes

No comments:

Post a Comment